Ways to give
There are many ways you can give back.
Charles Sturt University’s Alumnigive program provides plenty of opportunity for you to support students and the University community in a way that suits you.
"No-one has ever become poor by giving."
Through your time (Energy)
- Speaking at Graduation
- Speaking at our University events
- Sharing my story fur us to share with students and peers
- Assisting with recruitment events and other activities
- Assisting at Graduation, scholarship ceremonies or alumni events
Through experience (Expertise)
- Providing career advice or mentoring
- Sitting on a University Board or Advisory Committee
- Giving a guest lecture in your area of expertise
- Providing input into program and curriculum development
- Presenting at a professional development event
- Providing media commentating in my area of expertise
Through financial support (Earnings)
- Make a one-off or ongoing donation for scholarships
- Donate to the Charles Sturt University Foundation (to fund priority areas)
- Donate to specific research projects
- Provide an in-kind gift of equipment or software
- Help us reach the target of the Annual Appeal to fund scholarships.