In the 12 months following completion of your course, alumni can access CSU’s Career Development Service to help you stand out from the crowd and secure your dream job.
You can book an individual appointment with a Career Development Officer via phone, Skype or face-to-face to obtain:
- feedback on your resume and job applications
- assistance preparing for interviews
- job-search coaching
- advice about developing your online profile
- guidance on career planning/development
You also receive access to:
- free online resources
- CSU’s graduate jobs board to view advertised opportunities
For further information, please contact the Career Development Service at email@example.com
Alumni can seek advice on further study at any stage by calling 1800 275 278.