Open the door to a global community.
As one of Charles Sturt University’s 215,000+ graduates, you’re part of an inspiring global community of networks, advocates, supporters and peers.
Good networks are vital to both personal and professional success, so we work hard to develop opportunities for you to stay connected with the University and your fellow alumni.
We encourage you to join one of our alumni associations run by our amazing volunteers, attend a networking event in a town or city near you, organise a reunion, or talk to us about starting a networking group of your own.
By taking an active role you can connect with like-minded people, expand your networks, share your industry knowledge, gain priceless insights, and support fellow Charles Sturt grads… so many reasons to stay connected!
Find an alumni association or group
We currently have alumni associations operating in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, India and the USA.
Bathurst Teachers' College Alumni Association
Carole Sharp, President
Email: C/- email@example.com
Charles Sturt University-Mitchell Emeritus Club
Mike O'Neil, Secretary
Email: C/- firstname.lastname@example.org
Wagga Wagga Teachers' College Alumni Association (WWTCAA)
Bruce and Lesley Forbes
Wagga Agricultural College Old Boys Union (WACOBU)
Stuart Kanaley, President
Master of Business Leadership & Master of Business Administration Group
Join our Facebook Group to stay connected with fellow alumni from MBA/ MBL/ MSOL
Are you alumni living in Cambodia?
Why don’t you join our Cambodian Alumni Association today.
- The Charles Sturt University – Alumni Cambodia Association was formed in 2016.
- Currently there are 287 students who have registered with the association.
- The aim of the group is to enhance and strengthen relationships, among all members, working together on social activities that have great impact on the community and society.
Hong Kong and China chevron_right
CSU Alumni Association Ltd. Hong Kong
Sam Tung, President
Australia China Alumni Association (ACAA)
We are also pleased to be able to provide information to our alumni in Hong Kong and China on the Australia China Alumni Association.
For the latest newsletter, events and updates please see the ACAA website.
The Charles Sturt University Indonesia Alumni Association was established in July 2015 for Charles Sturt University graduates living and working in Indonesia to stay connected.
Established by a core group of Charles Sturt graduates representing a diverse mix of professions and home countries, the Alumni Association helps to keep our Alumni network in Indonesia strong through organised activities, such as an annual reunion and an education symposium, a Blood for Life drive and Green Works programs.
The Indonesia Alumni Association believes in building a world worth living in!
For more information please email: email@example.com
New Zealand chevron_right
Form an alumni association or group
An alumni association is created by a group of alumni who share a common location (country, city or region) or interest (course, industry or profession) and set up an ongoing program of activities.
Forming an alumni association is a great way for members to build and maintain networks and to maintain their connection with the University in mutually beneficial ways.
If you’re interested in forming an association for your location or profession, we’ve pulled together our top tips:
- Contact an existing association for pointers and sage advice. The Alumni Office can help put you in touch.
- Identify enthusiastic alumni to drive the Association and identify its aims and objectives
- Decide activities, programs, events, and methods of communication
- Decide on your Association structure and match roles with the skillsets of your volunteers
- Communicate your plan to start an Association to the wider alumni group to gauge interest
- Hold an event to further explain the Association concept to wider group and introduce them to the committee
- Begin communications with group via their preferred channels (newsletter, social media, emails etc)
- Begin Association programs/activities/events and hold regular meetings for the committee and any other interested people
- If the group decides it wants a more formal structure, hold an AGM and formally adopt a constitution and elect Office Bearers.
And don’t forget, we’re here to help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with setting up and promoting your Association.
Organise a reunion
When you find yourself reminiscing about your uni years, you know it’s time to organise a reunion!
Reunions provide an opportunity for alumni and staff alike to revisit the people and places that made their time at Charles Sturt University unique. They are also a chance to expand your professional network and get up-to-date news on the latest developments on campus.
If you’re interested in organising a reunion, our team is here to help guide you through the process to make sure your event is a success. You select the date and theme for your reunion, pull together an organising committee and choose who’ll be on the guest list.
We then help you:
- locate your fellow graduates
- talk you through how to access University venues
- advise on marketing and design
- send email invitations
- promote your event on our alumni social media platforms
- provide Alumni gift bags
- share your photos post event, so those who were unable to attend can share the occasion.
Sound good? Good. Take the first step by contacting the Alumni Office: email@example.com.