This award recognises alumni who are, in their professional role, making a significant and positive impact on their communities, their industry or the world.
- Alumni who demonstrate outstanding contributions to a workplace, profession or industry (local or international). This might include:
- undertaking entrepreneurial challenges
- driving new opportunities for their workplace or industry
- participation in mentoring programs and/or industry award recipients.
- Alumni who demonstrate through their work, professional or community, alignment with one or all of the University’s values of insightful, inclusive, impactful and inspiring.
Make a nominationchevron_right
Process guidelines and policychevron_right
The Alumni Award nominations will be assessed by an internal University committee. Award recipients who have been nominated by someone else will be contacted to ensure they are happy to formally accept the nomination prior to formal advice being sent out.