This award recognises young alumni (under the age of 35) who are having an impact and inspiring others through their professional achievements or service to community.
- Applicants must be 35 years or younger in the year of the award.
- Alumni (local on international) who demonstrate:
- exceptional success in their chosen industry or field; and/or
- the significant positive impact they have had on their community.
- Alumni who demonstrate through their work, professional or community, alignment with one or all of the University’s values of insightful, inclusive, impactful and inspiring.
Process guidelines and policychevron_right
The Alumni Award nominations will be assessed by an internal University committee. Award recipients who have been nominated by someone else will be contacted to ensure they are happy to formally accept the nomination prior to formal advice being sent out.